Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cheater Weekend (Bad Idea)

So this weekend was a little hectic to say the least, I didn't spend a lot of time just hanging around the house. In fact I was in such a hurry to leave the house Saturday morning I left my smoothie on the table, oops. Then on Sunday night I forgot to make a smoothie so the next morning when we were in such a hurry to get going I missed another one. Overall we ate pretty healthy this weekend but there was one time we both ate McDonalds ( I know, I know) and another time when I was out running errands and I had migraine so I sopped by another McDonalds. Those two bad choices plus skipping 2 smoothies made a huge difference, I can tell. I'm not sick or anything but I'm more moody and lethargic. I really didn't want to get up this morning, that hasn't been a problem all week...

So yeah there you have it, they really do help, and the longer you do it the more benefits you will see.

So back to the grindstone today, salads, and healthier food choices.

I also wanted to remind you that healthier choices doesn't always mean low fat (some fats are good for you, ya know.) Some full fat foods are easier for your body to process, if you remain active, than their low fat counter part. For example real sour cream vs low fat sour cream. The chemicals and other 'foods' that they use to make it low fat are harder for your body to digest. Just a thought for you all.

Amber

No comments: