Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hockey Makes me Happy!


We have been to two live games this year (won 1 lost 1) with great seats and that was a lot of fun. But more than that I enjoy watching at home with the Hubby and learning more about the game. I'm starting to understand all of the rules and the roles of defense vs offence (I knew the main point but not how it played out on the ice.) I like snuggling in with my hubby on the couch and fast forwarding through the commercials (gotta love DVR.) Its great when Ry gets mad and yells and startles the puppy, Cooper jumps and then gives him the "what did I do?" look.
I also enjoy watching my hubby play hockey on Saturday nights, even if it is 'no-check' league ;)
Hockey just makes me happy.

No comments: