Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

LIfe in general.

Well life has been pretty crazy around here, but then again looking for a house, planning a wedding and driving up to MN about every other weekend will do that to you. I'm looking forward to Mid-May when I move back up and things should settle down a little, then again that is when summer starts....huh. I do have a few things that I'm looking forward to though. March 14th one of my cousins is getting married out in CA and I'm going for a long weekend! This weekend Ryan and I are beginning our house! In Feb I'm going to see "Legally Blond" and in March "The Color Purple" with my family. Well hope that catches you up a little I'll write more about what I'm learning later, when I'm not so tired.

In HIS Grip,
Amber

No comments: