Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thoughts on Thursdays

"Take time to laugh"


Lets face it sometimes life get too serious. It's during these times that we need to make time for a little fun. Weather its a night out on the town, a weekend in a hotel, or just a quick TV show that you know will make you smile. Take a few min to laugh. The stress of life can take a toll on your marriage even if the stress has nothing to do with your marriage. Make some time to have fun with your spouse.

Here are some of the things I do:

I keep little notes the hubby has given me in my work bag for stressful moments.

I keep a file of 'smiles' in my e-mail.

I have a few good old stand by movies or shows.

I scrapbook or some other craft.

No comments: