Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogs I'm loving right now

Here are some posts from blogs I read frequently these are the ones that have either touched me or inspired me this week:





"Good Grief"
This one really touched me it was talking about realizing that grief could be a good thing. That is exactly the stage I'm at right now.

Photobucket



"The sound of the Wilderness"
For lent this insightful woman has giving up multi tasking (not sure I could but I should.) This post includes some of her observations of things she has noticed by giving up multi-tasking. The things she talks about reminds me alot about why I started 'needing' noise at all times after Mark passed away.




Last but not least
"The boys quilt"

After I made my first quilt with ALOT of help from my sister in-law Becky and her mom I thought I was done but I like this quilt so much I think I might try to make one more. Ry (the hubby) likes the quilt I made so I might make this 'boys quilt' for him!

Poppy



PS here is a picture of the quilt Becky helped me make and her blog as well she just started so give her some love!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber -- Thanks for the link. I've enjoyed your comments over on Wide Open Spaces and have enjoyed reading what you are writing here. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Thank you so much for the inclusion - it means so much!