Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

Maybe this will help someone.

I was/am embaressed to admit this but it has helped me alot and it might help someone else so I just thought I would share.

I'm on anti-depressants, I started a little over a month ago and I'm noticing that I am a totally different person, I wish I had started sooner honestly. There is nothing wrong in my life, there is nothing to be depressed about and yet there I was on an emotional rollercoster, tired and unmotivated to do anything. I finally did it, I realized that my crazy and then conversely lack of emotion may have been a part of why I didn't get a job promotion and why my relationship with Ryan was so hard for me, I was VERY NEEDY (again there are no problems I was just having a hard time for some un-explainable reason.)



So I started and its been about 6 weeks now and life is good. I'm dealing with life much better including the random changes it trows at me. I've noticed that my attitude in general has improved and I'm starting to enjoy my 'alone' time now when Ryan is working..

I want to get one other thing straight. I don't have a problem with anyone else taking anti-depressants, in fact in some cases I would encourage it. However for my self this is a battle. I grew up taking pills for ADHD and have grown to hate the times when I can't control my brain myself. I have so many coping methods for the ADHD I just feel like I should be able to handle this.

No comments: