Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

God wants me to learn something.

So yesterday started out kinda bad I had a e-mail the bummed me out the instant I woke up, dumb modern technology. Once I got to work and everything settled down I got a call that was a phone Bible Study and the topic was all about being careful what you say. In everyday life conversation, e-mails, work, every where.

Matthew 12:34 (English Standard Version)
34(
A) You brood of vipers! How can you speak good,(B) when you are evil?(C) For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.


So I think God was trying to get me to pay attention. I'm trying to find a balance in my life between speaking my mind and not holding things in and being down right rude. I think I've teetered toward the edge of rude recently so this was a good reminder for me. Not only to watch what I say but also to be careful what I'm absorbing, from the world around me.


And to prove it again this link was on my friends blog:
http://unfurlingflower.blogspot.com/2009/02/taming-tongue-20-resolutions.html

No comments: