Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I can't believe it!

A few days ago callers started telling me "happy thanksgiving" before they hung up. It seemed so early but now that I look at the calendar I realize its not that far away...I can't believe it!





So that got me thinking about the many things I have to be thankful for this year. When it gets closer to Thanksgiving I'll name a few but for now I just want to mention one:





I am sooo very thankful for my faith. I've said it a thousand times over the past few years but it remains true. I know many of you have heard this explanation before but for those who haven't here is my most recent (although now its almost a year old) epiphany. I realized the past few years that the reason my Faith remained strong through the hard times was because my faith was not based on what God could do for me. My faith is this pure and simple "I'm a sinner and there is nothing I can do to change that. There is nothing I can do to get to heaven. Only Jesus can save me from the punishment I deserve. " Since that is the basis of my faith that means when the storms come nothing changes, I'm still a sinner and Jesus is still the only one that can save me.



I'm so thankful for my salvation and I hope and pray that you all have the same reason to be thankful.

No comments: