Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thoughts on Thursday

"Things I've learned"


I've been thinking about what I was going to write about today, about what I've said in the past and what I have to offer in the future with these thoughts on Thursdays.





I don't want to give cliche advice I want what I say to relevant not redundant and overly simple.





So today I'm going to share some observations from my marriage over the last few weeks.



I do better when I take time for myself. I like to do projects, crafts, scrapbook and that kind of thing. I've realized recently that I am happier and less irritable when I get something 'worthy' accomplished everyday. In the last few weeks that has included making cards, and tearing apart my bathroom. I've enjoyed my 1 on 1 time more with the hubby when I have the satisfaction of accomplishing something that day.



We have also learned a little more about communication, and we will be forever learning about it, its just one of those things. The recent talk went very well it was tense at first but we both did a good job of explaining ourselves and we seem to be putting it into action. That is the key, when your spouse communicates to you somethings he or she wants or needs we need to put it into action if at all possible. If we don't they have no reason to bring things up in the future. Plus it just leads to frustration and more problems.



There are just a few things I've noticed the past two weeks.



Always learning,

Amber

No comments: