Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Green Make-up!!!!

Guess what came in the mail this week????
My new make-up from Everyday Minerals!!!
I got a cute spring set of theirs and they just came out with a second set.




Yes I really am that excited. Up until now I've been just trying out their sample foundation and I love it. But I'm not going to buy a bigger size until my skin tone changes this summer a little. I still have a 1/2 full MAC foundation that was so expensive I just cant bare to throw it away. That leads me in to one of the reasons I'm in love with this new make up:


~ The Price!


A full sized foundation is only $12.00 Eye shadows are $6.00 If you just want a mini size of a fun color you won't use much its only $2.50!

Here are the sizes you will see they are comparable to most other mineral brands:

Base .19oz/5.5g

Cheek .19oz/5.5g

Conceal .19oz/5.5g

Finishing Dust .42oz/12g

Kaolin Powder .17/5g

Natural Reflections .19oz/5.5g


~Samples

This is my problem with most cosmetics my skin is hard to match. Even if I go to a MAC counter it might look good there but when I get home blah. This company has mini sets of foundations and other products that you can order and try them out free before you buy. You get one free set with every order even if its the only thing your order. Just pay the shipping. Or if you want a few more samples they are only 5 dollars each for the set.


~Free Stuff and Discounts

They always have codes for at least one if not two free item options. Just look under the beauty perks tab for more information about the current promotion. There is also discounts available for volume buying 5-11 full sized items 25% discount 12-infinity 45% discount!


~Materials

Organic and Vegan here is a quote right from their website


"Everyday Minerals and Everyday Naturals products are free of nanotechnology, carmine, dimethicone, fragrance, animal by products, bismuth oxychloride, silicone and lake dyes. We are a vegan line and do not believe that the above ingredients should be included in any products."


~Shipping


The 'regular' shipping is quick and the cost is minimal. They pack in cardboard that can be recycled, and recycled tissue paper.





~Long lasting

I've tried a lot of different foundations and one of my biggest pet peeves is that at the end of the work day it doesn't look like I put anything on that morning...grr. This lasts through the work day sure there is a little fading (especially if your a face touch er like me) but I still look fresh at the end of the day!




~Foundation Options

They have 35 different color options in 4 different styles
Matte – Provides a silky smooth matte finish that is ideal for normal to oily skin.
Semi-Matte – Softer glow for normal to combination skin.
Intensive – Silky near-matte finish, mattify oil where needed without drying your skin.
Original Glo – Gives your face an added touch of dewiness with long lasting coverage and is ideal for normal to dry skin.

Plus you can buy (or get free) 4 color sample packs (one of each style) to find your perfect match.





~Handmade in small batches


"At Everyday Minerals, all of our products are handmade with love in small batches. Each product has a batch code on it, which tells the date of manufacture. To ensure freshness of our products we stock small quantities."



I bought the Spring for Women kit but this picture also includes 5 mini eyeshadows that were free. The rest of the items were part of the kit. This kit is extra fun because all of the profits go to a charity called Women for Women that helps women survivors of war.

No comments: