Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thoughts on Thursday

"Celebrate your love."



I don't care if you do it on Valentines day, your anniversary, the anniversary of your first date whatever, just celebrate your love. Take some time (even if only an hour) to focus on you as a couple what you've been through, why you feel in love in the first place, and why you love each other now.



Personally, I don't want flowers on Valentines Day it feels to forced, I would take a gift that took some thought but flowers on a day your 'supposed' to get flowers is silly to me. (I realize not everyone may agree with this thought.) I would rather get a nice e-mail, from my husband or some quality face time, talking about us.



What would you like to do to celebrate your love?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I so agree. We both feel the same way about Valentines day. for me it's the little things like him warming up my car in the morning (pre-heated garage) or making me breakfast. I would prefer that to the Hallmark box of chocoaltes/stuffed animal any day!