Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Main Room!

So Out living room was WHITE I mean ALL WHITE with old brown carpet. A month or so ago we painted the 3 living room walls red, 4.5 coats of paint later I was sick of painting and decided to put off the other walls for a while.


After 5 hours of taping Friday night Ryan and I had the main room ready for my friend Sarah and I to paint the next day. The room looked crazy with its white walls and blue tape. One of our friends even commented saying " I think I liked it better the old way" then his wife informed him that it was tape, lol.

*Hint for a crisp line wile painting use a putty knife to push down the tape.*


Then Saturday my friend Sarah came over and we painted for 3 1/2 hours and pretty much got the main room done. Then we had fun at a friends house making some meals for our freezer, and finally we went to a bar and played bingo (Don't knock it till you try it it was great!)

Sunday I spend from 12-6 taping and painting the hallway and entry as well as touching up the rest of the living/dinning room !


We almost have all the tape down and by this weekend the room should be back together with all of our pictures hung!














No comments: