Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

No more naps!

Sp I've noticed someting lately. I no longer need naps at work! I have quite a bit more energy. So does Ryan but I'm not sure he has really paid attention to it.

But I'm amazed at the amount of greens we go through. I'm sad I don't get to go to the farmers market, I have to go to the market today and that is going to be a lot more expensive. Grr. Between smooties and salads and just generaly adding lettuce and other veggies to our everyday things like sandwiches we go through it fast. Sara (the lady I'm doing this challange with.) suggests going to Costco or Sams and buying in bulk and pre-washed to save some time (washing) and money (bulk.) This will also be helpful this winter when there is no more farmers market :(

No comments: