Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The good things are a little overwhelming right now

Moving is a good thing, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get everything packed up and cleaned up on time. (Being sick for a whole weekend will do that.)

Buying a house is a good thing, trying to find insurance for it while packing, aghhh!

Family and friends are great! Trying to do many diffrent things with them before I leave, yikes!

Wedding is great, planning it with all of the above going on, crazy.


Most of our invitations have gone out. Please remember we have attemped to keep this small (however just the size of our famiy was a lot of people) since we are footing the bill. I do have some invites that are waiting for one final thing before they can be sent out.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I hear you--I don't have a wedding to finish planning out and I am pretty stressed with the moving alone. Praying all goes well for you!