Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

Wedding Stuff.

By they way for those of you who have some how missed it I'm getting married this summer!!!!

The wedding will be July 11th in MN. We are attempting to keep it as small as possible, so please don't be offended if you don't get an invite. Its going to be a simple reception with cake and punch and because of that we are not inviting a lot of people who don't live in town. Doesn't seem right to ask people to drive just for cake...

Ryan and I are planning a Caribbean Cruise! We will be seeing Belize, Honduras, Cozumel, and Grand Caymen. Were hoping to do some swim with some dolphins, maybe a ropes course and some snorkeling!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

How did you two meet anyway? I think I missed that part.

My friend and I went on a Cruise to celebate our 30th B-days and we went to Cozumel and key west. The Snorkeling was wonderful. Make sure to bring cash so you can get the underwater pics they take!

Amber D said...

Actully it was through a friend at church. We meet a long time ago at a holloween party. But then we re-met this summer mini golfing with a crew of people for his birthday. It was about a week or so before I was supposed to move south, and we went out of our way to see eachother as much as possiable. I felt like I was in high school again and it was great!

Amber