Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sugar & Candy = Not Good


I'm addicted again, I don't want to be I'm not proud of it but I am. I'm not 100% sure how it happend, it was a combanation of no will power and yummy treats at work, on the road, and Easter. My face is breaking out, I'm tired and I'm getting migrains again, I need to change.


So now what? First a few ground rules:

1) No candy while driving

2) No sugar over 8g per serving unless it is natural (ie fruit, and the exception of yougert)

3) Limit deserts to 1 or 2 per week

4) When craving sugar drink water


This should be a good start, hopefuly I'll be back on track in no time.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ugh---I have big issues in the sugar area--right now I am just working on packing lunches to take to work and another area in terms of conflict resolution. For me it is 1-2 goals at a time otherwise I just get overwhelmed. Taking baby steps on these first 2 goals and we'll see what happens!

P.S. My top 15 new things list is up!