Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

New Years...

So what am I going to do? A New Years resolution? Goal? Huh.

I think I'm going to do a resolution, but not the typical " I will lose 10 lbs by summer" or "I will do devotions everyday" Its going to be stated very simply but the way it plays out will hopefully be intense.
I'm going to take care of myself this year Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.

So what does that involve? Well pretty much everything. I want to make sure I'm taking care of my body by not polluting it with foods that are bad for it and chemicals that arn't necessary. I want to get active again like I was a few years ago (climbing, kayaking, hiking...humm I need something to do in the winter.)I want to make sure that I'm communicating my feelings and emotions with those around me so that we can work together to have a healthy relationship. Most importantly I want to change my relationship with God. Scratch that, I want a relationship with God. I want the desire to talk to him everyday like I want to talk with Ryan. I want a lifestyle change, I'm expecting some big things to happen this year and I'm excited!

But I guess why wait for the new year, I'm going to start now!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good for you Amber. I love the part about wanting to talk to God as much as you talk to Ryan. I often had the same thought while Tom was gone....I wrote him so many letters and desired to talk to him so much that it made me wonder why I didn't have that kind of desire to write to God or talk to him daily. So good for you my dear. I'm praying for you:)