Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Compact

So I must admit I'm a bit of a chicken, I can't commit to the compact for a whole year, But I am going to commit to it until I move and hopefully I will extend it till I get my new house in Iowa.

What is the compact?

Well to tell you the truth I don't know all of the gory details... but basicly it is a commitment to not buy anything new, you can buy used, hand made, or nothing for a set amount of time. (excluding food)

How is this green?

Obviously we are not causing anything to be manufactured soley for me. I understand that I, doing this on my own, won't actully affect the manufacturing industry. However if I did it longer I could possiably and If others do it to...

Other benefits?

Used is cheaper and buying nothing saves a TON of money!

No comments: