Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Save the world/Buy less things!


Have I talked about this already I can't remember. But it has been impressed on me again how much useless 'stuff' we acquire. It really isn't stuff its JUNK and I don't need it so why do I buy it?


This is a new way I can 'save the world.' By not buying things that I don't need those things aren't needing to be manufactured or transported. Its true that one person not buying extra stuff might not have a impact on the manufacturing world but what if you joined me, and told a few friends?


Also I want to clarify I will be buying some things not necessary to life but I will try to get them at second hand stores and garage sales there is more thrill that way anyway. *Wink*

No comments: