Same blog new location come check it out! www.lifelovegreen.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sigg Water Bottle and Produce Bags!


I just made my first online purchase with the sole intent of being 'green.' I just bought some mesh reusable produce bags and a Sigg water bottle. I will admit that the water bottle was fairly selfish but it is a good thing as well. Mark and I have several Nalgine bottles but they are all the huge size and not really portable for work and such. So I bought a smaller Sigg bottle for everyday out and about and then I will leave my big bottle on my desk at work and another one at home. I'm actually really excited about this I'm trying to buy less in general so I don't clutter up my life any more than I need to but I do have to make allowances for certain things and these are just such things. Just and FYI I bought my produce bags here and the Sigg bottle here.

No comments: